Sunday 3 March 2013

The Elle Decoration Magazine.

PRODUCT RESEARCH.

 This research can be found in back issues of Elle Decoration Magazine.




I love the floral qualities on all the products from these pages. They are all very interesting designs that work well on various outcomes. 


I like each of the items on this page, the different shaped cushions are interesting and unique and I also like the round pouf. These could be possible ideas for end products. 


This chair can be split into separate pieces of furniture. I really like this idea and it fits in with my jigsaw inspired collection. I love the different patterns on each piece and the different arrangements that could be made.
This idea is something I would like to develop to fit to my own ideas. 


I love this cushion for its simplicity with its use of geometrics. I like how the different buttons give it a unique appearance. It is very inspiring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment