Friday 2 November 2012

The Second Tutorial.

At this stage the project is five weeks in and it is time for the tutorial that will lead me in the right direction to prepare for the review at week seven.

I dont think I really had a direction in my work up until this point and I was grateful for the feedback I was given. My ideas were moving along but it was a very slow process and the input from my tutors helped give me the push I needed and the fresh inspiration to get me through.

My ideas and my work sheets were separated into five lines of enquiry. This meant that I could concentrate on the separate areas of my theme before the time is right to bring all my ideas together.

These five lines of enquiry are:

  1.  Geometrics and Florals.
  2.  Cutwork.
  3.  Stripes.
  4.  Different Media.
  5.  Architectural Geometrics.

Over the course of the next two weeks I would be producing work under each of these headings. This is the build up before the review of my progress at the half way mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment