Monday 31 December 2012

The Next Step...

A review of my work was given after the deadline to give me some feedback of what to do next and develop over the Christmas holidays.

Some of my ideas got left behind and some of my initial flower drawings were never used. My goal now is to go back and develop work to prepare for Semester 2.


Some of these leaf experiments need to be developed through colour and composition with different media. 

Flowers such as these need to be incorporated into areas of research and design like this abstract example below.




My jigsaw pieces needs to be developed in terms of market level and composition. At the moment it is still in the experimentation stage so I now need to take this further.

These are just some aspects from my feedback that I may need to develop. I have a lot to do over the holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment