Tuesday 30 April 2013

The 7th Week Review.

My review for reaching the half way point of the module went well. Each of my collections were discussed and my plans for what I would like to make.

One issue that arisen was the foam jigsaw idea. It turns out that to produce four of these poufs of a decent size and weight would be quite costly and not appropriate at student level. Also, I was having trouble with creating compositions that I would be willing to cut up and that would still look as good as separate pieces so it was decided that the idea to create foam jigsaw poufs would be scrapped but I can still reference it in my sketchbook.

Now this idea was out of the question, other ideas came to mind... chair, fabric lengths, wallpaper, bedding box.

hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment