Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Leaf and Flower Structures.

These worksheets are a combination of leaves and flowers in the style previously stated but in a range of compositions. I have created these by using those cut out flowers that were photocopied earlier on in the module.

 
I love the structure of these two worksheets because of the limited palette and the simple arrangement of leaves behing some flowers. These two are possibly my favourite.
 

 

 



This sheet below is purely an experiment with my flowers and line. I wanted to see if the offset leaf idea worked just as well with the flowers and looking at this I just don't think it is to the same standard.

 
 
Unfortunately on these next few worksheets I had a problem scanning my images in. The scanner seemed to be dirty and it has left this horrible dark line down the sides of my worksheets.
 

 
 
These worksheet I like but are yet to be finished. After I scanned one of them in I had to make the colour bolder to show the emphasis on the stems leading to a point at the bottom of the page. I like this idea of using a bunch of stemmed flowers and I may research this further.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment