Saturday 27 October 2012

The Sketchbook.

My sketchbook pages will include all aspects of my theme that i want to work with. Initially, I want to keep geometric patterns and florals separate in my sketchbook so that I can combine them later on in sheet work.

Here are some examples...


This double page is of geometric pattern that I collected from my secondary source mood board.


This page is an experiment with colour. Separating the flowers into different block colours. I like this way of working with the overlay of basic shapes but at this early stage I don't think I should be working in this possible design way. 


This is an experiment with a combination of flowers and puzzle pieces. I wanted to see how this would look like in a kind of patchwork form. 


This is a simple flower that I thought would be interesting to manipulate further using CAD and on work sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment