Sunday 28 October 2012

The Third Week.

After my talk with my tutors I planned to come out of my sketchbook and experiment with all aspects of my theme on different sized papers.

This is what I ended up with...

A1 sheet


I do like this, but my problem is that I still managed to end up doing a kind of design and I think its because I tried to do too much on one sheet. 

This idea was inspired by Beatriz Milhazes work and I wanted to include my puzzle pieces idea that was inspired by M C Escher. 

Another problem I had with this was making it abstract. I tried to make each individual puzzle piece have different colours in them so the same colours weren't meeting in an adjacent piece. I did manage this but it was extremely time consuming due to it being so busy and as you can see I haven't yet finished it. I grew tired of this and it dragged on for a whole week whilst also stealing my motivation. 

The third week was not my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment