Thursday 28 February 2013

The Colour and Mood Walls.

The colour and mood of all three collections is now decided and on my studio mood boards.

























On these boards are research from several sources about other designers, techniques, products and soon to be research on patchwork. I hope to include some of my own work on their as soon as possible also.



The single colour palette shown above is from WGSN and it happens to fit in with the colour palette and mood reference in a back copy of an Elle Decoration magazine. I like these colours and I thought they would be suitable to be used for my Beatriz Milhazes inspired collection. 



I love the colours in this colour palette and I think they are well suited to an interiors-soft furnishings products. This colour reference now belongs to my M.C.Escher inspired jigsaw collection. I gathered this information from the latest copy of Mix Future Trends magazine. 



This colour palette and mood reference can also be found from a back copy of an Elle Decoration magazine. I like the neutral palette and I think it will work well with this hopefully simple design collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment