Thursday 28 February 2013

The Flower Developments.

I planned to use all the forgotten flowers in this collection and I wanted to develop them in a different way so they aren't still only a linear drawing. As I don't have a specific colour palette for this collection as of yet I have used any and I will be able to change the colours on photoshop at a later date.

Here are some examples of the flowers I have developed.












As they have been drawn in a realistic form, I have tried to colour them using pencil crayon to create a 3D, realistic effect by shading. I have also outlined some of the flowers with different coloured pens and shaded other flowers using a black pen. I like this effect because each petal is different depending on where the light hits it and I think it is very interesting. 

My aim now is to use these flowers to come up with some interesting composition ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment